Managing your commercial property doesn’t have to be stressful. Let us take the pain out of commercial leasing, and ensure you maximise your assets whilst minimising risk.
Our Northland-wide commercial property management services provide you with an end-to-end solution. We can help you with commercial lease agreements, tenancy management, building maintenance and commercial property accounting.
Maintaining a positive relationship with your commercial tenants ensures the best outcomes for everyone. With our proactive commercial leasing consultants by your side, you can be sure your commercial property will be well maintained, fully compliant with regulations, and any tenancy, rent or building issues dealt with promptly.
Comprehensive commercial property management service includes:
- Commercial lease agreements
- Building WOFs and compliance plans
- Bank finance negotiations
- Contractor procurement for repairs and maintenance
- Building valuations and commercial rent reviews
- Limited partnership management
- Rent collection and commercial tenancy management
- Accounting and invoicing of expenses to tenants
Regular updates about your commercial property
- You’ll receive regular updates about your building
- You’ll be kept fully up to date about your tenancies
- Your tenants will be able to contact us easily by phone or email so their queries or concerns can be dealt with promptly.
Experienced commercial property management team
Our experienced team, led by Peter Hill and Brenda Smith, regularly meet with banks, real estate agents and builders to stay up to date with commercial property issues. Our well planned and meticulously organised approach helps our clients achieve great returns from their commercial rental properties.
Wide range of commercial properties managed
Here at Sumpters, we manage all sorts of commercial and industrial properties throughout Whangarei and Northland. The property assets we manage vary greatly in size and building use, so whatever type of commercial property you have, we can help you.
Fixed price commercial property management
Hate surprises? We’re not surprised! Ask us about fixed price commercial property management, so you can budget effectively, with no surprises.